CARE AND USE OF YOUR NEW VOIDHAWK™ FLASHLIGHT AND LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES:VoidHawk™ Flashlights can generate extremely bright concentrated beams of light! Do not look directly into the Digital LED emitter while it is turned on or shine directly into the eyes of others (including your pets). Permanent eye damage can result from misuse. Voidhawk™ Flashlights use high-powered Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries just like the ones found in laptop computers, cell phones, and cordless power tools. Special precautions should be taken when charging, discharging, and storing your batteries.
- NEVER OVERCHARGE YOUR BATTERIES. Only use chargers specifically designed to charge 3.7v Li-Ion batteries. The battery charger itself must contain automatic cut off circuitry that will stop charging the batteries when they reach a full charge (4.2 volts). All battery chargers sold by Voidhawk™ Flashlights contain this automatic cutoff feature. Li-Ion Batteries can vent electrolyte or explode if overcharged.
- CHARGE ONLY 3.7 VOLT LI-ION BATTERIES IN YOUR VOIDHAWK™ BATTERY CHARGER. Never attempt to charge any type of battery other than a 3.7 volt Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery in your voidhawk™ Charger.
- NEVER INSERT BATTERIES BACKWARDS (REVERSE POLARITY) INTO CHARGER.
- NEVER LEAVE BATTERIES ON CHARGER UNATTENDED.
- NEVER ALLOW BATTERIES TO BECOME OVERHEATED. Do not heat the batteries over 158°F (70°C).
- DO NOT STORE BATTERIES FULLY CHARGED FOR LONGER THAN 3 MONTHS. If you’re going to store your batteries away for long periods of time without use, drain them down a little bit first by running them in your flashlight for about 5 minutes before storing them. Failure to do this can result in battery failure during long-term storage.
- DO NOT OVER DISCHARGE YOUR BATTERIES. Over draining your batteries will significantly reduce the number of recharge cycles you get out of the cells. If your batteries do not contain automatic low voltage disconnect and the flashlight starts to dim – recharge your batteries right away to ensure maximum lifetime of the cells.
- DO NOT MIX BATTERIES OF DIFFERENT TYPES / BRANDS.
- DO NOT SUBMERGE BATTERIES IN WATER OR EXPOSE TO WET CONDITIONS.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE BATTERIES.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
If you have any comments or questions you can contact us at: email@example.com
1465 Se Huffman Rd
Port St Lucie, FL. 34952
Customer service phone is open 10 A.M. – 6 P.M. EST Monday through Friday.
Most orders will ship within 1-3 business days via USPS.
If you’re not happy with your new VoidHawk Flashlight for any reason just send it back within 90 days of receiving it and we’ll refund your money 100%.
At VoidHawk Flashlights we take good care of our customers, FOR LIFE!
If something breaks on your VoidHawk Flashlight under normal use, we’ll usually replace it free of charge
Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Voidhawk™ Light Torch!
* Use of VoidHawk™ Flashlights & Batteries is strictly at your own risk. VoidHawk™ Flashlights will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our products or website. If you do not accept these terms please return your products for a full refund.
Update : This site disclaimer was last updated on: Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.